Endurance Onslaught 6.0
[QUOTE=Mike2k5;4739206]Im listening to each kind of metal for about 3-4 years now and im also playing for a while now . And I can tell you that some riffs from slipknot aren't that bad at all they just got maybe a little bit into the commercial shit but they aren'T bad at all and the baseball bat thing is kinda more of an gag it should look kinda brutal :P

"You obviously haven't heard any decent artists from that genre then. You don't sound like it. Also, since when is screaming a talent and not a form of mental retardation?"

Screaming and growling (inhale/exhale ) are talents you need to train them to get better and also to get a deeper tone ,Now here is a dude who's mind hasen't been driven mad by a computer that says words realy fast.
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
Im listening to each kind of metal for about 3-4 years now and im also playing for a while now . And I can tell you that some riffs from slipknot aren't that bad at all they just got maybe a little bit into the commercial shit but they aren'T bad at all and the baseball bat thing is kinda more of an gag it should look kinda brutal :P

Not saying they are bad, but just about almost all of their albums contain 1 or 2 good songs max. The rest sound like shit.

"You obviously haven't heard any decent artists from that genre then. You don't sound like it. Also, since when is screaming a talent and not a form of mental retardation?"

Screaming and growling (inhale/exhale ) are talents you need to train them to get better and also to get a deeper tone ...
If an angry three year old can do it, then so can anyone. Playing a guitar is a talent, speaking fast is a talent, screaming/growling? Nope.

Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
You obviously haven't heard any decent artists from that genre then. You don't sound like it. Also, since when is screaming a talent and not a form of mental retardation?

Try screaming for 1-2 hours a day every day without blowing your vocal chords out

It's basically the same as singing, just more aggressive
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Try screaming for 1-2 hours a day every day without blowing your vocal chords out

It's basically the same as singing, just more aggressive

I wouldn't do that simply because its fucking retarded. What is appealing about someone screaming/growling?

Its not a talent.
Hoss.
One of my favorite bands singer can sing fucking low vocals
just listen to 0: 28 - 0: 35

Suicide Silence Disengage

also if you don't like death metal just don't mind and don't open it :P

And probably everything in this world that you're really good at can be an talent (or atleast seen as one )
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I wouldn't do that simply because its fucking retarded. What is appealing about someone screaming/growling?

Its not a talent.

O and making a computer simulate fake dorky sounds and speaking realy fast with it is the hardest thing to do?Ofcourse.
Originally Posted by UltraViolent View Post
O and making a computer simulate fake dorky sounds and speaking realy fast with it is the hardest thing to do?Ofcourse.

Never said its hard to do, it doesn't have to be hard to do to be good. Who the hell told you it had to be hard to do to be good? If it sounds nicer, its better. Quit focusing on a tiny spectrum of music and thinking you've discovered a gold mine.
Hoss.
If you don't like it just leave it how it is maybe you won't agree but it's probably just a matter of taste

Yes.Some people like fake shit witch anyone can do,some people like shit that takes longer than a year's practice to make.
If you don't like it just leave it how it is maybe you won't agree but it's probably just a matter of taste

Its not a matter a taste, its a psychological trend.

Originally Posted by UltraViolent View Post
Yes.Some people like fake shit witch anyone can do,some people like shit that takes longer than a year's practice to make.

Please explain why you find screaming appealing? Also, if anyone could do it, then there would be many more millionaires.
Hoss.