Toribash
i got the patch for later versions of TB, but I'm not sure witch folder to put it in so i may play online. can someone help me plz?
Last edited by ZRENT; Jan 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM.
Put it in your toribash directory.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

go here, download the mac version and extract it in your home directory.

Then you will be able to run it.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Jan 7, 2012 at 03:59 AM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Im a Mac SOC Lion user 10.7.2 and i have to open toribash 3-10 times because it crashes with the first 3 seconds of opening
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
i have that problem too i already download for MAC(the newest version),but i can't go to multi why with that?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Mine is still bugged with 3.99, i open it and it crashes in 1 second i see it down in the area showing all my running apps and it appears for a sec and then disappears right after. It says Mac 10.4 + (Me) but its not working.
it dosent im running OSX Lion 10.7.3 and ive been able to start toribash ONCE after i turn on my imac then i have to open it another 50 times untill it stops crashing
its done this for the last 2 versions
Last edited by Jaiden; Feb 12, 2012 at 06:15 AM.
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten