Toribash
View Poll Results: Should There be an Elite::Taekkyon
Yes, we want a higher skilled server
21 Votes / 75.00%
No, blackbelt is good enough
7 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I like it the way it is. TK is hard because dms happen easy, so a stronger defense is needed. don't change a thing.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I like it the way it is. TK is hard because dms happen easy, so a stronger defense is needed. don't change a thing.

You could say the same for the other changed made with other elite modes.

Wushu now has more MF, meaning more time for comebacks. TOO EASY.
Aikido has a bigger dojo. Shovels and lifts are TOO EASY to counter.
Judofrac doesn't have DMs. Now it's TOO EASY not to get DQed.

Anyhoo, if you don't like the change, you could still play in the blackbelt server.
Long mf wushu, big dojo aikido, and judo frac all existed LONG before the elite rooms. These were tweaked by skilled players to improve the modes. We should try out various changes to the mode to see what works best and exemplifies the spirit of TK. However, I feel that a modification to the mode should grow out of it organically.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Long mf wushu, big dojo aikido, and judo frac all existed LONG before the elite rooms. These were tweaked by skilled players to improve the modes. We should try out various changes to the mode to see what works best and exemplifies the spirit of TK. However, I feel that a modification to the mode should grow out of it organically.

That's besides that point. There is a reason they were chosen for the elite servers. Because it was regarded as more skillful and more fun.
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
We don't really need a Elite: TK its fine as it is.
But if there was a 'Elite TK' should there be fractures?

Fractures would completely change the feel of the mod. Dismemberments occur with so little damage in TK that any less damage resorting in a fracture would leave players flopping around like worms through a hook.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I think that there shouldnt be an elite TK room, for one reason.
The elite judo is different from the BB judo, Frac
The elite wushu is different from the BB wushu, TF
The elite Aikido is different from the BB aikido, dojo size

Tk wouldn't be TK with a different DT, your moves youve made wouldn't work the same.
Snapkicks are supposed to cause large amounts of Dismembers, thats why there a popular move. TK is supposed to have high DT for lots of dismembers, i feel that changing that would change the mod itself
Well pox. How would you improve TK to where it would be fitting as an elite mode? Add turn frames? No. Adding dt only increases difficulty and allows players to create different more powerful moves besides snap kicks.

I played some tk with ern where we used 130 dt and 150 mf. increasing dt does not help with the problems of weak hands. We lost tons of hands, and the added dt reduced the effectiveness of our other attacks. The extra tf was nice though. It gave more time to comeback, but it also made it annoying to space if all hope was lost.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
Lets just say that there isn't any more we can do to improve the mode. Do you still think that it would benifit players to have a TK server for the more advanced. i doubt it would bring any harm.