Ranking
I shat myself in 4th grade.

Full blown pants bulging SHIT.

It was very stinky and uncomfortable.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I shat myself in 4th grade.

Full blown pants bulging SHIT.

It was very stinky and uncomfortable.

i have a simmilar story

it was 1st grade it was our school trip on the last day. i was at the place and there was no place to go. i shat myself. i must have been a good actor because i acted all normal even though i was walking around the whole trip with a load of shit in my underwear. nobody noticed, and thank god because i dont think i would have ever been able to live it down
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
there was a girl ugly, hard to belive she was human, that was in 7th grade. She was a friend of the my friend ( a girl-not-friend if u understand), she was sick and came into the school, hugged every person in the class and in my turn she kissed me NOT IN THE MOUTH THANK GOD, but this was the worst thing i remember atm. O_O
Last year, in 7th grade, we had a free period outside during P.E., and we were allowed to run around in this grassy plain-field-thing. There was a hill at the edge, and people were running down it and falling and stuff. I felt like rolling down the hill, and so I did. I was wearing a T-Shirt. Turns out that I'm allergic to the grass or something, as after I rolled down twice, my arms were all covered in cuts and scratches, and they were itching like crazy.

On the good side, I did roll into someone and knock him over.
Eh at our school after athletics the Guys and the girls have the same locker room.
the girls and the guys have to share the public shower(very akward) and when you walk in the girls and the guys are on different sides but when I walked in, competely naked, I tripped over a girls foot in the doorway and all the chicks fell on me.
I got up and all the girls were laughing at me because my Penis was having a massive erection.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
I tripped over a girls foot in the doorway and all the chicks fell on me.
I got up and all the girls were laughing at me because my Penis was having a massive erection.

Neat.
The person below is gay
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Eh at our school after athletics the Guys and the girls have the same locker room.
the girls and the guys have to share the public shower(very akward) and when you walk in the girls and the guys are on different sides but when I walked in, competely naked, I tripped over a girls foot in the doorway and all the chicks fell on me.

Damn. What was it like? Btw, I love how you capitalized Penis.

Anyway...

I was eating my dinner with my love, and we got up to leave. I accidentally grabbed the coat of a huge, hairy man who was sitting behind me. I didn't notice because I was talking to my love. When we got in the car, I was going to take my money out of my pockets for ice cream, but what I found was a bunch of condoms. I had to walk back in and hand the man his coat, but of course before I got it to him, I tripped on a chair leg and the condoms fell out of the pocket. Let me just say it was a very busy night, and everybody saw what happened.
Mecha | TRG

I was in Kidnergarten, and I was reading a book infront of the class....I read two words then got stuck on the word Egypt....Next to my mom who was sitting next to me.
threw up in middle of classroom in first grade, shat myself in my citys (at the time) largest supermarket because i wanted to save the 2kr i got to go to the bathroom with.

can't come up with much else. ;o
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
I was Playing soccer i kicked the ball for the goals and it bounced back and smacked me in the nuts... i hope im not sterile from that