Toribash
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
That in Gimp, amazing.

Not so different from Photoshop, as you might think. I just reinstalled Windows, and do not have Photoshop. Gimp include all the necessary tools for drawing toriheads, and interface easier.
He looks freakishly familiar. :o

That is just fantastic. I really love the flat you posted. Great eyes, nose, mouth, mustache, hair, wrinkles, everything. Just needs a beard and a turban.
The mapping does look out of place but you said you'll fix that so whatever, good luck with that.

Great job
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Thanks But I do not really draw a turban, but a hood, as a turban do not good look at head, I already try it. Tomorrow I will posted a new WIP, now I go to sleep.
I suggest a cigar and a beard.
Yeah, the mapping could do some work do not do the turban :l
You're thinking of indians not arabs!
I'm not really big understand on nationalities, so let it be Indian or Arab, it is not so important, I think. New wip soon.
---
Here is new wip:
1) A small change mapping (possibly will change or maybe leave so).
2) Half of hood, ear (left), and little beard.
3) Blackout at the bottom of the head.
4) Other minor changes.
And added watermark.

wip 4

wip 4 in-game

Last edited by Berc; Oct 21, 2013 at 12:25 PM.
great drawing, but questionable mapping.

face feels very small on the sphere and ears sit too low and far forward on the sphere. (ears arent in focus, so its less of an issue)
would stretch the lower half of the face downward some, the width and positioning of the eyes is spot on though.
the flat should usually look a bit stretched when going for that hyper realism.

starting to look like bob marley, the hood looks like dreadlocks atm.
would have gone with a white hood, to avoid confusion. also, the colours that come to mind when thinking of arab hoods are black, white or that tartan thing.
http://islamzpeace.files.wordpress.c...2ed3b312be.jpg

although the regular type hood you look to be leaning towards isnt exactly traditional arab/muslim atire, so meh, anything but brown.

Otherwise yeah, the drawing is looking fantastic.
Last edited by BenDover; Oct 21, 2013 at 05:06 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
A little hard for me to translate it all, but I'll try to take into account all the next wip (current wip here).
As for the ears - as was originally intended, idk, but I wanted to make the ears lowered (and the hair just close the ears and they seem to be more lowered).

wip 6