Toribash
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
And Toribash, well metal, I'd say.

Really depends on what type of people you hang out with.
E.g. If you chat with a pack of angsty teenagers with daddy issues (daddy hugged them to much/to little) they will probably be into metal. On the flipside, if you chat with the more intellectually inclined people you would normally find that they are into classic rock.
Saying something like that is like pouring shit on yourself. You basically just said "People who listen to metal are idiots with daddy issues, I am better in every way". People are going to get upset.

I find myself to be pretty normal in the way that I don't really have daddy issues, nor am I angsty in real life or on the internet. Also, I like metal. What now, mr. intellectually inclined? I do also listen to other kinds of music.

More on-topic: I was introduced to metal when I was 10 or so, and I pretty much already liked it back then. I couldn't say why there are more people who like metal on the internet than there are other kinds of people, if that even is the case. I haven't noticed anything like that myself.
Last edited by Imsku; Sep 27, 2009 at 08:20 PM.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by Eleison View Post
Really depends on what type of people you hang out with.
E.g. If you chat with a pack of angsty teenagers with daddy issues (daddy hugged them to much/to little) they will probably be into metal. On the flipside, if you chat with the more intellectually inclined people you would normally find that they are into classic rock.

I like most kinds of music. Does that make me intellectually unstable?
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
Saying something like that is like pouring shit on yourself. You basically just said "People who listen to metal are idiots with daddy issues, I am better in every way". People are going to get upset.

I find myself to be pretty normal in the way that I don't really have daddy issues, nor am I angsty in real life or on the internet. Also, I like metal. What now, mr. intellectually inclined? I do also listen to other kinds of music.

More on-topic: I was introduced to metal when I was 10 or so, and I pretty much already liked it back then. I couldn't say why there are more people who like metal on the internet than there are other kinds of people, if that even is the case. I haven't noticed anything like that myself.

You like metal because you are from northern europe.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
This thread makes no sense exluding imsku's post.
I can't believe metal is still viewed as the music of the social outcasts and mentally unstable white kids.
I listen to metal because I like it, not because I'm depressed all the time and want to kill everyone.

Metal has nothing to do with mental problems.

Go out to a bar you'll find mentally stable and socially capable metal listening people there.

EDIT:My empiric study has revealed that most people who mainly listen to classic rock seem to have some sort of egoistic personality disorder in real life. Same goes to progepurists and penismetalguitar players.
Last edited by DaBandito; Sep 27, 2009 at 09:17 PM.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Anyways, here's what it is - music is an art. Art has to do with personal taste, not any type of disorders or personality you might have.

IT'S SUBJECT TO TASTE.

Therefore making this thread useless.

Closed.