Toribash
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
I wish everyone put this much time into making new threads...

Anyway, this game does look very cool. I'll probably end up borrowing it from someone because I'm a cheap bastard. (I pretty much just wanted to tell you how good all your threads are, bye).

<3

Originally Posted by JorreI14 View Post
Im gonna buy this, and add me on the PSN "Jorrel14"

Added you. ;o
I actually am anticipating this game so much it's becoming unhealthy. As for rebinding the controls - Isn't that what GTA: IV had when they made circle (or B on Xbox 360) shoot? That's shit. I want R1 to fire and L1 to aim, not R1 to aim and circle to shoot.

Anyways, check this out.

(Source: http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Hunting)
There are approximately 40 different animals that can be encountered in Red Dead Redemption, and any of the listed animals can be hunted. Different animals supply the player with different pelts, claws, meat and other resources with different values, which can be sold. Beware, killing some animals may not please their owners, or the townsfolk for that matter. One can assume that killing someone's horse probably won't be any better than stealing it, and may hold the same results.

Wild Horse herds will be abundant in The Frontier.
At this time, the known animals are:
Armadillos
Alligators
Bats - Bat Wings
Beavers - Beaver Meat, Beaver Fur
Bighorn Sheep - Bighorn Meat, Bighorn Horns, Bighorn Skin
Bison
Birds
Boars
Bulls
Chickens
Cougars
Coyotes
Cats
Cattle
Deer
Dogs
Donkeys
Ducks
Elk
Goats
Grizzly Bears - Bear Furs, Bear Claws, Bear Meat, Bear Teeth
Horses
Moose
Mules
Pigs
Rabbits - Rabbit's Foot
Rattlesnakes
Skunks
Vultures
Wolves

I do hope we'll see all of these things and more on the animal side of things. I wonder what it'll be like to lasso a rattlesnake, though. C:
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
That would be Red Dead: Revolver (you could've read the first post).
Also, wouldn't every game in which you shoot guns be just another shooter then?

Sorry,your avy is erm...attracting
Just watched it and felt nostalgic,I think this might be a good buy but I'd have to watch other vids.
Originally Posted by william405 View Post
Sorry,your avy is erm...attracting
Just watched it and felt nostalgic,I think this might be a good buy but I'd have to watch other vids.

:v
I'll be updating the first post later with more screens, videos and information.
2 weeks before the release and for some reason I don't like watching gameplay vids because it reveals to much of the game for me but what the hell.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
Fuck yeah, you can tip your hat, LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING BOSS.

Fix'd...Neeways game looks awesome, I'd get it, if my xbox wasnt rroded