Toribash
To quote the Rules thread,

1) The Multiplayer Replays subforum is here for a reason. If you wish to post a replay or replay thread featuring online gameplay, post it there and not in the normal Replays section.

Basically, we like to keep single player replays and multiplayer replays separated. Part of this is just due to the fact that you can't really critique a multiplayer replay as you can a single player one. For example, you can't really go back and make edits or changes to MP replays, whereas a huge part of SP is constantly editing to get the most powerful hit, the smoothest spin, etc.

I was not meaning to pick you out or anything though. Me and Marco remove (or move) any MP replays we find from Replays, in the same way that we enforce all of the other rules. Sure, we could just ask people politely to take them down or move them but then that requires keeping a track of all the rule breakers who we have asked to make sure that they have listened to us. Even then, there's no guarantee that we'll get the change that we wanted in the first place (removing a multiplayer replay, making a post more constructive, etc).

So yeah, I didn't mean to make a dick move here. Just doing my job!!

Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Like Tamer0 said...

Think you might mean Tempo there, mate.

But yeah, "Just a bit of fun" was a pretty good replay. Personally, I didn't think it was too stiff. Could've done with a bit more flow between hits but apart from that, pretty neat stuff. Keep it up.

Was that a good enough peace offering??
gah, you're names look alike. They start with a "T" and end with a o/0. Also, it's similar in length when you look at it (Don't mention avatar and quoting and stuff like that. It'll ruin my attempt to redeem myself).

I guess the stiff part came from the first steps. tbh, I actually liked that walk/run. It reminded me of anime kids when they run.
beep
Thanks for clearing that up Tam I'm not looking for any major critiques in this thread, just posting stuff for fun. Otherwise I would've used both threads separately. Sorry about that >:

And thanks Huck :3
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Haw, three day bump.
Attached Files
Placement Skeet.rpl (208.4 KB, 18 views)
The skeet is pretty neat, the almost-boomhit is also clean and the overall quality is good, specially the little chest and neck dms, I'm a big fan of those. HOWEVER, being an ORMO member, I'm in the obligation of telling you : EEEWWWW grab DMs EEEEWWW.
Apart from that, pretty cool.
Thanks Muff, I keep forgetting the universe hates when your hands become rectangles. Ima work on it
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
EEEWWWW grab DMs EEEEWWW.

But the rest was quite nice. I didn't like how you stood there with your knee contracted, looked stiff.
But yeah, those two little kicks afterwards looked nice.

Also, I thought a skeet was throwing a part at Uke's head?
Wow, that skeet was creative, and the kicks looked really precise and well-planned. The only thing I didn't like was how your legs went completely stiff as you bumped the pec into place. I still like it, nice job.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.