Ranking
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
The worst metal bands are the ones who are making the music simply for money. Easy.

Nuff said. That happens in all genres. Some people do it for the bucks, and some others because they like what they do.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
system of a down
slipknot
metallica
black veil brides
linkin park
limb biscuit
bullet for my valentine
bring me the horizon
disturbed
inflames
all the other mainstream wannabemetalheads
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
limb biscuit

Lol.
Also mainstream doesn't instantly mean bad.
But Design the Skyline is the worst shit I've ever seen.
I knew another band that did similiar stuff but I can't remember it's name now.
oh yeah
Personally I can't stand the sound of OTEP blasting into my ears -_-
They are deffinately awful.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
system of a down
slipknot
metallica
black veil brides
linkin park
limb biscuit
bullet for my valentine
bring me the horizon
disturbed
inflames
all the other mainstream wannabemetalheads

BOLD = Either the band isn't bad, or you have trouble recognizing talent. System of a Down's guitarist can play the riffs pretty smoothly, and he explores time signatures, the drummer can make the irregular time signatures sounds super smooth, and Serj Tankian is a damn good singer and lyricist. Metallica pioneered Thrash Metal, and they have been declining in the more recent years, but they're music is nonetheless good. Disturbed definitely isn't the best, but they're aren't nearly as bad as everyone makes them out to be.
The rhythm for the guitars in Disturbed are kinda lame because they sound like they are inspired by some techno.

Also Metallica during their first 3 albums kicks ass.

And System of a Down is hardly metal.
Disturbed = LAME music, he cant sing and he is just eh words cant say how much i hate them a bad metal band is - Capture The Crown
Or iwrestedabearonce
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP