Toribash
Well, for example you walk under a roof and the Zombie Master release the roof and it kills you, if you are skilled you can avoid it. Also there is this trap...a container standing half over a cliff that leads down into the abyss.

In this container, as far into it as you can get there is a shotgun and some ammuntion. Will you run into the container in hope that you will get your hands on the shotgun and that the Zombie Master wont push it over the cliff?

Releasing traps and spawning zombies requires resources which the Zombie Master has.

So to kill one single survivor isn't always maybe worth it.
Dirt dosen't need luck
One more reason why I should buy half life 2 :v
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Can you link me to the download for it?

Very easy to find download link, just search for it on google and their homepage will come up, remember that it is an half life2mod. Will not work on its own.

http://www.zombiemaster.org/ That is the homepage, I gave it to you becuse I am kind.

The game is not the best, there is much running around and it is can be boring. But from time to time these memorable scenarios pass by.
Dirt dosen't need luck
Originally Posted by Madouken View Post
Very easy to find download link, just search for it on google and their homepage will come up, remember that it is an half life2mod. Will not work on its own.

http://www.zombiemaster.org/ That is the homepage, I gave it to you becuse I am kind.

The game is not the best, there is much running around and it is can be boring. But from time to time these memorable scenarios pass by.

I know it has to work with HL2, just because I asked for the link doesn't mean I am stupid, just lazy.

I have gmod/HL2 and CSS.

Anyways, thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Didn't say you are stupid, just saying just in case so you don't have to post just asking why it doesn't work.
Dirt dosen't need luck