Toribash
Grow a thick skin and stick to people you know and you will be fine.
Getting used to trolls is a part of maturing up these days. :P
How are you?
I suggest creating your own rooms, then you have some control over trollage. Trolls aren't so bad when you can light them on fire and/or drop bridges on them.
Trolling is what makes this game somewhat fun.

Tell me would you play this game if everybody was all polite and there was no one to pick on?
There's a way to get rid of trolling, A bit though...Just ignore the wannabe cool guys(trolls xD)
they'll stop eventually...

But yeh...i find it annoying anyway
Blargharghag
Complaining about trolls only shows that you are incapable of dealing with young people and also at controlling your temper.
Last edited by Hero; Apr 27, 2012 at 01:35 AM.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Complaining about trolls only shows that you are incapable of dealing with young people and also at controlling your temper.

Not all trolls are young there sir akmal.

and it's not about temper either it's about patience.
Originally Posted by Othin View Post
Not all trolls are young there sir akmal.

and it's not about temper either it's about patience.

My reply was to the first post, in which the OP described most trolls as "young kids". I was implying that patience can also be obtained by being controlling your temper.
Last edited by Hero; Apr 27, 2012 at 01:45 AM.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
My reply was to the first post, in which the OP described most trolls as "young kids". I was implying that patience can also be obtained by being controlling your temper.

Oh alright then.

I understand.
Don't kill yourself... If you get upset over people trolling you then don't go on the internet.
I don't think trolling is bad, to be honest. I think it is funny as hell to watch people attempt to troll or someone reacting to a troll.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]