Toribash
I totally agree with ronalds on this one.
The amount of shitty clans at the moment is unbelievable.
I mean seriously, I hate to point fingers, but look at people like [Parrot] and [Urban].
Full of people who are unnoticed in the Toribash Community.
I'm not saying that they aren't good.
But, it seems like those people went into a classic server and said "Anybody who wants to be in my clan just put on these tags!"
Very obnoxious.
There was only about 13-15 clans official when I came.
2-3 of them dying.
And then out of the blue, as soon as the Toriclans page was made, all these new clans started forming.
Blows my mind a little bit, but whatever.
Hopefully it will go back to the old system.
Which was fairer and also showed the community who the people in the clan were a little better as well.
idle
Originally Posted by VolcanoX View Post
I totally agree with ronalds on this one.
The amount of shitty clans at the moment is unbelievable.
I mean seriously, I hate to point fingers, but look at people like [Parrot] and [Urban].
Full of people who are unnoticed in the Toribash Community.
I'm not saying that they aren't good.
But, it seems like those people went into a classic server and said "Anybody who wants to be in my clan just put on these tags!"
Very obnoxious.
There was only about 13-15 clans official when I came.
2-3 of them dying.
And then out of the blue, as soon as the Toriclans page was made, all these new clans started forming.
Blows my mind a little bit, but whatever.
Hopefully it will go back to the old system.
Which was fairer and also showed the community who the people in the clan were a little better as well.

That is actually what parrot were doing.
Last edited by A0Xr; Apr 26, 2008 at 12:16 AM. Reason: lol grammar flop
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=30157

I already had a thread on this in suggestions.

Anyway the old way made you feel special when the community accepted you. Not about money but about being nice, smart, organized and seen alot.
All true....the loopholes make shitty clan official
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Ronalds is right.Omaga has been hanging around long time and its not official.And others have been around much less and they´re official clans.Thats not right.Im not saying this for trying get my friends clan official etc.Im saying this because i agree with ronalds.There should be polls etc.Or some of the newest clans which becmae official should be dropped out from the list.And when much ppl have agreed for clans officiality then add back. That´s all i had to say......
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
i agree with volcanox...and yes i have a clan but my member are good cuz i've tested our.... and my clan have a story and is in project till i was white belt....ive only waited that i was black for making it.... some people say: today im good let make a clan....WTF?!!! with no reason....
sorry for the grammar
Ive played against some of these new clans players, even their leaders and I must say 80% of them Suck!!!

I couldnt even believe they were official when I checked up, its unbelieavable!

erm no offence btw not all of them suck
..|.,
U1V1