Toribash
Eh.. I agree with TweakiN, it's just a neon curved line, which is easy to do. Firstly is bad curved. Secondly, you can see three layers *not added ones* the inside light, the outside light, and the faded light. They should of be together like gradients.

hmm, anyway, I kinda like it
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
snazzy, imagine what you could do with that.

yoda, with its not so upright lightsaber etc....
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Eh.. I agree with TweakiN, it's just a neon curved line, which is easy to do. Firstly is bad curved. Secondly, you can see three layers *not added ones* the inside light, the outside light, and the faded light. They should of be together like gradients.

i made the line curvy to show that i can do more than just straight lines
plus this is my very first one
there was only two layers
the background and the curvey line
and thats it
but thanks:P
do da do
Why the hell do threads like that get soooo much comments and srs art like signatures get totaly ignored?

That's just a ****ing pentool line with glow.

Hooray awesome job.
10/10 +rep

NOT.
[Addicted]
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post

It's actually just the neon alpha filter in gimp. :I
I can't see any effort put in drawing a line and applying a filter.

0/10
it's a curved line with neon alpha.

if this is what qualifies as art nowadays I think I'm going to go home and have a good cry.
back from the dead
^That

Try putting more effort in it, like...combine it with your tori some text and those neon tubes from gimp and you have a cool Avvy ;)