Toribash
I'm 23 and I'm still a prick.

Getting your nipples in a knot over this issue is childish. This is a game and a forum, not life.
..|.,
U1V1
I am trying to get into the thick skulls of these "Mature" people that is going nuts about kids coming to the game.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
Getting your nipples in a knot over this issue is childish.

teehee, good one.

I'm not against youngin's long as they aren't immature douche bags who cuss in every sentence to act like they are the shit. I've met plenty of cool kids online, and like everyone else has mentioned, it all boils down to maturity and how they present themselves.
There will always be that one person, not a kid, a person. It's inevitable to meet someone immature, thus why I ignore the issue except right now.
2fastcool
Generalization much? I'm sure there is a lot not caring about 12 year olds joining or cares about the game going viral or not. I personally have no problems with 12 year old players, they are equally fun to play against, and even if they occasionally murder the forums its not like its a big deal in the big perspective of things.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I am trying to get into the thick skulls of these "Mature" people that is going nuts about kids coming to the game.

Nobody is going nuts about it. The 'children' are trying to play a video game. Mature people do not care about this. How mature you are, how old you are, etc, means absolutely nothing. Toribash is a video game that 'mature' people enjoy. If people cared this much, I am sure toribash would not sustain. With all that said, why do you care so much about this topic? I don't get the point of "I am trying to get into the thick skulls of these 'mature' people". Everyone has complete access.

Also, I am going to say this as nice as possible;

You are kind of hypocritical.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I know that it's really tempting, but if this dissolves into a flamefest against Deak I will totally close this thread. And trust me, I get it, I'm on his side in this debate and I still think he sounds wrong.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I have to agree with Deak. I consider myself to be pretty mature, and I'm only 13. It's unfair to be biased against someone because of their age. You were 12 once too.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
I have to agree with Deak. I consider myself to be pretty mature, and I'm only 13. It's unfair to be biased against someone because of their age. You were 12 once too.

While this is true, most of the older members did not have access to these fancy doohickeys that the children of today have. My first real internet experience was when I was fourteen, nearly five years ago. Those who are older, like Velve, would have been 12 in 2002-3, during which the internet was still in its infancy. Our general immaturity and douchebaggery was limited to our schools and the street we lived on. Now, any kid can get on nearly any website they want to and post something. Frankly, it's too much power for someone so young to have.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I was 12 once, and I started play TB when I was like 10.
Um, if you're mature age shouldn't even be a factor.
I mean, I thought Deak was like 12.
So he'd know more than anyone.
/offtopic:
Was this one of Deak's drunk posts again?
Last edited by Note; May 23, 2014 at 05:09 AM.
goodbye cruel world