Toribash
No infact i think it's not destroyed. If someone sends you TC then its sent to toribot who is sending it to us... All the TC goes to toribot.
the tc just rotates, when the tc is sended to toribot it stays there until someone wins a server match or a tourney its the same with a country ,its the bsics of economy , destorying tc would just make a mess becuase like money its always needed
-----
toribot is run by the admin probably, none actualy owns it becuase there are about 2-3 people operating it in shifts , or maybe its a game engine (a program that runs its self when opened )
Last edited by maxfire1; Mar 5, 2011 at 05:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

/me facepalms.

Please do not post if you have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Toribot is used to announce things, notify users, do the torishop transfers, stuff like that. People with higher powers can access it and have it do what they need to.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
hey guys made a cool new move its called handstand

RayA75's Moderated Message:
User warned for this post: Stay on topic
Last edited by Ray; Mar 5, 2011 at 06:29 AM.
Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
the tc just rotates, when the tc is sended to toribot it stays there until someone wins a server match or a tourney its the same with a country ,its the bsics of economy , destorying tc would just make a mess becuase like money its always needed
-----
toribot is run by the admin probably, none actualy owns it becuase there are about 2-3 people operating it in shifts , or maybe its a game engine (a program that runs its self when opened )

NO,no,no,no,no,no,no,no did i say no?
tc is destroyed after a purchase to increase its value. and tournaments are hosted by there own hosts like Aj thats his tc being transfered for the prizes who ever taught you that has lied
if im the 1 who hack it i will take all the items lel, but i wont becoz im not a hacker and i hate to hack becoz im hacked befor