Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by killerID1337 View Post
methinx he messed with my quote someone needs to be hung by their toes.

ok. wth. someone keeps messing with our posts. and all of our forum mods seem like helpful people, (well, besides dikarika. and i think he'd have more of a life than to mess with posts about unimportant stuff anyway.) ill think about this...

also, gen, stop messing with the quotes, it's making you look pretty stupid. (also immiture.)

well scroll up, it seems that you like men.

At least people could still see the actual post!

You in an Aikido arena somewhere?
what, you're gonna use my own moves against me again? ooohhh thats gonna hurt, you know, when you dont do anything original? its a good thing you're off shovels, but taking all our kicks and then acting all confident just makes you look like a noob.

but whatever, do whatever you want, just dont be stupid while doing it.

lol! it seems im being autokicked when i enter servers 16 or 17.
also: hampa and jepoy are in 16.
Last edited by Neved; Jul 31, 2008 at 06:24 AM.
what, you're gonna use my own moves against me again? ooohhh thats gonna hurt, you know, when you dont do anything original? its a good thing you're off shovels, but taking all our kicks and then acting all confident just makes you look like a noob.

but whatever, do whatever you want, just dont be stupid while doing it.

lol! it seems im being autokicked when i enter servers 16 or 17.
also: hampa and jepoy are in 16.

Are you being mean because I'm still a brown belt?
thats the thing i like about being bad noone steals by moves =/

haha gotcha bitch whoever edited it=/
Last edited by pie; Aug 1, 2008 at 12:06 AM.
Realism Replay Maker
Thanks to Oblivion, Swexx, nuthug for inspiration.
Man, you SERIOUSLY have no individuality. Why do you steal our moves instead of creating your own original ones? Originality is half the fun of the game. n00b.
Originally Posted by otherone View Post
Man, you SERIOUSLY have no individuality. Why do you steal our moves instead of creating your own original ones? Originality is half the fun of the game. n00b.

Yikes, I had no idea you guys were this young. Sorry I posted on your forum! Also, you might want to spend some time in Aikido/Sambo when you get a chance... "Your" moves aren't your moves at all. I was trying to post on your forum and let you know I appreciated learning from you, but to get all arrogant and pretend that you were all the original creators of all the moves you use, and that as a result no one should use similar moves...

Bye.