Toribash
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
1) Anonymous is "they".

You must be mistaken there, Anon is a single entity, it is used as a singular not a mass noun.
I wish they would just give us the truth. It's probably nothing major, but if it is I do understand. Although I don't know if I can take any more of these, I'll try to be patient. But it is really starting to get on my nerves >.>
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
You must be mistaken there, Anon is a single entity, it is used as a singular not a mass noun.

True.

We are anonymous
We are a Legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect us.
-----
Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
I wish they would just give us the truth. It's probably nothing major, but if it is I do understand. Although I don't know if I can take any more of these, I'll try to be patient. But it is really starting to get on my nerves >.>

probably for tommorow night or Sunday morning or so.
Last edited by Neru; Apr 23, 2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

Hmm, I guess so.
Either way, does referring to Anonymous as a "he" not seem wrong? Makes it seem like one person and male.
Also, this:
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
Beside, the hackers "anonymous" said: "they will hack Sony not the people of ps3."

Refers to them as a collective?
*Brain hurt*

On Topic: Some people are theorising that Sony screwed up something while trying to introduce Steam integration to PSN.
Last edited by 4zb41; Apr 23, 2011 at 10:45 AM.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Hmm, I guess so.
Either way, does referring to Anonymous as a "he" not seem wrong? Makes it seem like one person and male.

On Topic: Some people are theorising that Sony screwed up something while trying to introduce Steam integration to PSN.

This makes me get an xbox and sell My PS3.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Also, here's Anonymous's official statement that it wasn't them:
http://www.anonnews.org/?p=press&a=item&i=848

More info. PSN may be down to deal with Rebug cfw (which let people on 3.55 firmware to access the PSN and as an unexpected side effect - let them add free money to their PSN accounts).
Last edited by 4zb41; Apr 26, 2011 at 01:40 PM.
Welp, shit has really hit the fan. This is hardly the best news after the network being down for the best part of a week.

Originally Posted by Playstation Blog
Although we are still investigating the details of this incident, we believe that an unauthorized person has obtained the following information that you provided: name, address (city, state/province, zip or postal code), country, email address, birthdate, PlayStation Network/Qriocity passwords and login, and handle/PSN online ID. It is also possible that your profile data, including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip), and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may have been obtained. If you have authorized a sub-account for your dependent, the same data with respect to your dependent may have been obtained. While there is no evidence that credit card data was taken at this time, we cannot rule out the possibility. If you have provided your credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, to be on the safe side we are advising you that your credit card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may also have been obtained.

Summary for those who can't be arsed to read:
"Best" case scenario, whoever broke into Sony's systems has a load of personal data on every person registered on PSN. Worst case scenario, "they" also have the credit card numbers and expiration dates of PSN's users.

When service is resumed, I'd highly recommend you change your password. Keep an eye on bank account balances (and/or tell your mum and dad about this) too in case the worst case scenario has actually played out.
Well, seems like sony really needs to get their game together and fix this.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]