Toribash
One day there was a brother and a sister that were showering together. They were both 5years old so there mother came to come and check up on them. The boy asked, mom whats that my sister has. The mother replied its a second mouth, oh said the boy. Then the girl asked whats that my brother has and the mother replied its an eleventh finger. So the mother went and then after a while came back and what a shock she got. She asked her son what are you doing to your sister,the boy replied "im feeling with my eleventh finger if there is any teeth in my sisters second mouth."
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Originally Posted by Shnob View Post
One day there was a brother and a sister that were showering together. They were both 5years old so there mother came to come and check up on them. The boy asked, mom whats that my sister has. The mother replied its a second mouth, oh said the boy. Then the girl asked whats that my brother has and the mother replied its an eleventh finger. So the mother went and then after a while came back and what a shock she got. She asked her son what are you doing to your sister,the boy replied "im feeling with my eleventh finger if there is any teeth in my sisters second mouth."

I lol'd.
Member [o]f Incognito