Toribash
Originally Posted by siku View Post
contracted wrists has become the cool pro thing to do in aikido mods since it requires zero skill and lets you control your opponent with ease. it's also one of the reasons why bd aikido matches are boring as shit

if you don't know how to counter contracted wrists then you probably deserve to lose

troll more

what is opinion
Last edited by boStaff; Apr 25, 2013 at 04:57 AM.
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
if you don't know how to counter contracted wrists then you probably deserve to lose

You probably don't know yourself. I've played a lot of ABD duels, I mean probably over 300 and I never seen anyone to counter a proper contracted wrist with contracted elbows and pecs opener with a proper 2nd turn.

So basically nobody ever managed to get considerable advantage over it, so how can you counter it? I didn't see people counter it.
If you can understand and take advantage of the 'wrist, elbow and shoulder' relationship, you'll have taken full advantage of your wrists.

Contracting your wrists allows for your own elbows to be extended with much more ease. When your wrist is contracted and not grabbing anything, it makes for a great pivot point on the ground. Remember to try to relax your shoulder when doing this for it will move with you tori allowing for easy recoveries. Finally, contracting elbows and extending wrists. This can be useful to bring yourself or your opponent closer to each other. Whether this be to save yourself or throw your opponent of balance.

These are especially useful in aikido and spirit wrestling mods.
-----
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post

Let this be a note to my above comment.

Non of these techniques are fool proof and will most likely be countered to some degree. But taking advantage of them allow for greater control and sometimes make or break a match.
Last edited by JayStar; Apr 24, 2013 at 06:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
mmmmmk............
Ehm, what about the technique of breaking all other joints? what's the best way to DM a joint by punching /kicking it
as in, what should i rather do? extend? relax? etc
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
I know exactly what you mean and what you need to do is on the next frame of shown picture let go (providing the other player is grabbing) extend your pecs and anything else you can do to force the hand from the arm.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
If your wrist is contracted and your elbow is extended you can extend your wrist and that would allow you to contract your wrist had you not been able to before(and vice versa)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Really it is more something you have to figure out on your own, adapt to what situation your in.
Replays
[ Path ]
Chacosownr: I dont want to just smear my balls on your face. I want to plant them.
R.I.P: [eXo] [WM] [TFO]
Okay, thx for help guys.
I came up with the decision that
it is more something you have to figure out on your own

[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
lol i like how he asked about this and got help from know one XD
every one was just saying common sense stuff
-----
no*