Toribash
Well I don't know much about forums but I know that the igame comunity has definitely gotten worse. Not completely unbearable, but still worse.
Big Bang Theory: In the beginning there was nothing....which exploded... Creationists: If everyone shares the same imaginary friend, he must be real...
You both sound ridiculous so stop arguing...
I just recently joined and it confused me how something like this could be so poular. Sure the game is really fun but the forums and stuff well ehh...
Eh,After the Big Disaster last year i thought about leaving but i was surprised that the community still lived on so i decided to stay.

Answer:The community is growing a bit rapid with all the Hacked accounts and all but overall its pretty well.
Last edited by watersurf; Jul 28, 2011 at 12:22 AM.
The community is great the mods need some work but other then that I have enjoyed every second of it so far.
-----
Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
Eh,After the Big Disaster last year i thought about leaving but i was surprised that the community still lived on so i decided to stay.

Answer:The community is growing a bit rapid with all the Hacked accounts and all but overall its pretty well.

I think they should have an account sweep.

Where we have to re-register.

For the people who make a lot of accounts and what not.

And then make it were you can only register once per Ip.
Last edited by garr; Jul 28, 2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Smexxy :3

Mods are fucking hardcore.

The community rocks,suck on that trolls.

.-.
I play games and lift weights.
The community is full of dumb people, and always has been.

Why obsess over it?
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
In short - I believe the forum is dying.
The number of kind mannered, nice people is decreasing.
The community overall is big but not healthy.. A few good oranges is better than a bucket of rotten tomatoes.

boricua

Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
The community is full of dumb people, and always has been.

Why obsess over it?

Just jump on the bandwagon and complain like everyone else!
But really, just deal with it. Every community has it's not-so-pleasant people ignore them and move on.
depends on what people you hang around, I wont with newbies I will with my clanmates and good people (old members) I barely talk to newbs.
However I think wibbles should be back.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.