Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i have the privacy on facebook to keep my password from my mom/parents?
You should have to give her your password
7 Votes / 16.28%
You're entitled to privacy, and therefor should not have to.
36 Votes / 83.72%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Tell her no.

It's YOUR password. It's YOUR account. It's YOUR choice whether you should accept your relatives friend requests or not and she's forcing you to give her your password if she would like to? That's just ridiculous. It doesn't matter if you have nothing to hide. You're entitled to privacy.

Tempo out.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Who payed for the computer you use and the internet connection? Who's house/apartment/whatever do you live in? Who carried your ass in their stomach for 9 months? Who buys you clothes and food, and who will be there for you when you get your heart broken?

In other words, yes, she does have the right. And I don't care if you are one of those kids who worked hard for your computer in chores or at a job or something, the point is that as long as you live with her and depend on her, she can be like that damn KGB on your ass and be completely justified.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I agree with tempo their. It is your privacy.
If your mother is not good at PC working you should probably ask her if she wants her own account.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
Tell her to make her one.
Also why would you wanna make your relatives facebook friends >_>

I don't want my uncles posting that their wives just went through menopause or some shit like that.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
you did not read the first post did you, she already has one, and i DON'T want my relatives, she makes me have them. she only wants on my account to use farmville to send her account gifts and shit. fucking annoying.
tell her to make another account to send herself farmville junk.....my parents dont even know what facebook is =D sucks for you anyway....but really dont give it to her.
🫷🦚🫸
Give her your pass, then change it the next day. That way if she comes to you saying 'you gave me the wrong pass' just say yeah, I did. Leave it at that. That's what I would do. I don't like all those brag about yourself webpages so I don't have one personally.
Show a bro some love.