Toribash
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
^

Doesn't matter. Hitting yourself in the head does not give you energy. You need a fuel source, caffeine does the job.
Hoss.
For me, it's mind over matter. Don't think about being tired then you won't feel tired.
Yes, you'll still be tried but try to block it out.

Keep your mind and body busy. Play games, watch TV. Anything really.

Works for me, might work for you. But hey it might not.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Man. I'm so stupid, I never even thought about that idea. (no sarcasm)
I'm gonna do that right now.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
  • A little bit of light exercise
  • Something that'll keep your mind active; video game or puzzle
  • Make sure it's not dark, light works okay-ish to prevent you from falling asleep
  • A passive activity like reading
  • Caffeine works well; a soda, or tea perhaps
  • Keep busy
  • Change up what you do a lot
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
For me, it's mind over matter. Don't think about being tired then you won't feel tired.
Yes, you'll still be tried but try to block it out.

Keep your mind and body busy. Play games, watch TV. Anything really.

Works for me, might work for you. But hey it might not.

Normally I just pick at a toenail or pull out a hair or two. The small jolts of pain keep me alert and awake. Other wise this^. Mind over mater. Just don't think about it.

Or if you're doing something really intense that requires concentration you tend to forget that you're tired.
Hit your self with something or hit yourself with a knife and you will not have to stay awakw agian
Go back to sleep, wake up, BAM not tired anymore.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Don't drink an energy drink. because they will get you hyper for ten minutes or so, and then you will feel even more tired later.

So I would suggest eating a chocolate bar, drinking coffee, watching a scary movie, or even playing angry birds. If I am concentrated on something I don't become tired.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/