Toribash
i finished mah most perfect replay then damn bug reset it b4 i save it

ORRRR

back a while ago icyfresh and some other fag dueled me (before duel system) and i beat him 3 times and he said that was only 2 times!!! then i beat him 3 more times 6-0 and he and his fag whore friend over-ruled me so i didnt get mah 50k
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
i was playing in a bet server and box was getting on my nerves so i said something and he said 1k per fnock and said someone paid and knocked me down to the bottom after i was 1st queue and waiting to play for atleast 2 hours
When this forum got hacked.

I had 1,500 posts .. It made me feel like I was a LITTLE bit cool. LOL
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
My brother often (not once, often) bothers me when I'm on GMTourney etc, like a few hours ago. He shut the computer down when I was on GMTourney.
When I was a gray GameKeeper.
I was pretty much the only one who planned and hosted events. Nobody bothered to even comment on the stuff I posted.

And also when I was an SMod.
There was always at least one page full of reports every time I checked the board.

well, I suppose the GameMasters and SMods are doing better now.
Originally Posted by Iceage View Post
Well it's self explanatory, I made this thread because I just lost 40k on a bet on Uric

ehsuhseuhseuhseuhse
It's k, I won 250k the next match I had.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Bet 50k on someone, uric promised to counterbet me and he didn't. One guy bet 100 tc against me and no one else bet. Luckily I won, but was banned for excessive flaming and 'racism' shortly after.

lolumadbro?

Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
well... today, ishi bet 500k on me. I lost to some fag. (yes it was uric)

gg

Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
When I ripped off uric's right leg in a judo match.

Then I felt bad D:

That one moment.

<3
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Receive highlights and queries from idiots every day, specially queries from link8.

Also, betting against Uric because I knew he sucks at Toribash and then he gets lucky and wins against ed.
I lost 200k if I remember correctly.
Receive highlights and queries from idiots every day, specially queries from Alan.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor