Toribash
Sorry guys, working on them now! I had to walk my dog, eat some dessert, take a shit (I wiped my ass very poorly), and stuff like that.

Stay tuned.
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
[21:05] <@Pwen-afk> Jim
[21:05] <@Pwen-afk> Your thread
[21:05] <@Pwen-afk> I'm temted too post.
[21:06] <@Pwen-afk> tempted even
[21:06] <Jim|afk> post dummit

Posting for brutal honesty.
/me knows where this is going.

Sap.
Well I know I've given you a hard time about the pretending to be somebody you're not thing, but hey Glow did it too ;o But still I think you're pretty cool. We haven't really chatted much, but you seem like you'd be fun to talk to. You could hold your own in a conversation, which is always respectable. So even though you pulled that crazy stunt, you're still a bro in my book.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Hello there.

I've definitely seen you around a shit ton of places, but we've never actually chatted. So I don't have a whole lot to go off of. Just to start you seem like you're a cool guy. I haven't really met anybody that hated you, which is always a good thing. You've been a GM for a looong time, GK era even which shows you do you job well, and you're fun to play ingame with.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
RicoSuave, just the culapou I was looking for

Oh Hyde
Well I didn't talk to you much except for a few quick conversations with a bunch of people, but as of recently we started chatting and playing more and you're a pretty cool guy. Clearly you're a fan of That 70s Show, which I love, so +rep for that. And yeah, looking forward to get this role playing game started c:

Originally Posted by RicoSuave View Post
sup bro

Sup. So we haven't talked a WHOLE lot but you're one funny dude. I know some people think you're... a bit off, you're funny as hell when you freestlye on skype. And you can be serious at times which I respect, albeit you don't do it that much.

Originally Posted by PabloEscobar View Post
What is that?

I can't tell if you're cul or pika or somebody random.

Originally Posted by bishopONE
Yo sup

So I really don't know you. Just seen you around, although you are in a clan with sid, who's a sexy muffin, so awesome If you're ever in an IRC room with me start up a conversation man.

Originally Posted by Jarmund
This sentence is my contribution to the thread, and consists of 100 characters of absolute apathy...

Ah, Jarmund. Good thing Pwender directed you to this thread, eh? Well anyways onto the part where I talk about you. So we've conversed a bit in vent, and you're definitely one of the cooler admins around. You and ishi I respect, but that's about it. Probably because I don't know the other ones as well, but whatever. You're a chill guy with a hell of an interesting job, you got some good advice up your sleeve, and yeah man, keep being awesome ;o

Originally Posted by Habeeb
Hey!

Oi. Alright I remember doing pacman's old gaming forum with you, which was fun as hell. We've had some fun times ingames and in IRC, and you're a really cool guy.

Originally Posted by Glitch
You remember the little bit that you should know of me Jim. I hope.

I don't forget people that easily :v
I remember feeling like you were one of the first newbies who actually had a brain. At the time it really was true. You came into the IRC room, I forget which one, and just start chatting us up like you've been there the whole time, which is awesome. You've kind of faded a bit though, you should come on IRC more.

Originally Posted by UberDemon
I can't even begin to imagine where this shits goin. worlds probobly gonna explode.

Who are you? First impressions: You have very inconsistent grammar, you have a recent join date, I haven't seen you anywhere. Here's a tip: Don't post a joke if it's not going to make anybody laugh. And remember, do as I say, not as I do.

Originally Posted by fireless
yo

All I have to go off of is that you're in Guardians, which I don't like, you have a fan club, which you made yourself = lolololol, you have a hate club, which makes no sense, and you made it yourself which is great.
Hey guys, refrain from one word posts, thanks.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by akip View Post
Greetings fine sir, what might your opinion be on me? I'm quite curious!

I hear you're pika. So that's what this is gonna be for, if not, sucks for you. Uh well you get tits And you got some sick rhymes, and you're a funny dude.

Originally Posted by box View Post
Hey guys, refrain from one word posts, thanks.

You're the sex, mate. You make it lovely with all your sensual moves. Anyways you're young, but fucking awesome, even though you never talk on skype. You're smart, you're gonna do great as a GM, and yeah. Congrats on that by the way.
Originally Posted by Athanatos View Post
HEY! Dont know me but whats up! tell meh how you feel

I feel like I need a tall glass of water. Problem is, I just ate a ton of mint tic tacs. What should I do? Also I have no idea who you are, but you seem like an okay guy.
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Posting for brutal honesty.

Posting for great justice
Also, rate me.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else