Toribash
I was searching for a video making program (actualy animation making), you know like pivot but more advanced.

I saw a video of toribash replays in youtube. Watched one and thought I'd download it (beleive it or not I thought it was an animation making program). When I openned the menu and saw fight school, went into it, then after that, I figured out it was an awesome ragdoll game.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

2.1 was released and NAG magazine put it on their cd of drivers and demos
friend forced me to try out the lan function(was still being used back then)
didnt like it
made me try again, and yeah, still here :S
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
A friend played it in sp during the times you had to pay.
Yasetei or something his username was, he then one day randomly introduced it to me.
He gave up, i stuck and now im pretty happy with myself.
Huehuehuehuehue :3
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Was playing PP3D on facebook, accidentally searched something in google, and I was all like "what the fuck is toybash?"

Then I clicked download, went in game, asked some pr0's , I remember TorimanLT3 was one of them "dood how i r play dis game sory i am nobe helped me out, and KABOOM, I got addicted to belting up, later on in the middl??" he of '010 discovered forums, now I'm addicted to this game + my grammar should had become worse, but it's actually now better
I remember having an old version ( 3.71) in a game pack (from legal sources naturally) I downloaded in december last year and I went through most of the games there. After finding it, I just knew that I'll love it. To my luck, I managed to join a good forum based clan when I was noob ( Essence) and then McBurger invited me to Jolly after a month or so of playing the game.

I'm pretty happy with my history in Tb ^^
I discovered Toribash because some friends at school were playing it and they were talking about it, so I got into the discussion and asked what the game was called, so they told me it was called Toribash, I tried it and I enjoyed the game.

That's partically how I discovered it.
found out about it when searching for ragdoll games on youtube.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
I searched "Best ragdoll games" and found Toribash ranking first.

I thought i should give it a try and here i am.