Toribash
It probably is the highlighting yeah, anyway I still like the look of it so I am keeping it.
I am planning on keeping a human underneath the mask.
Last edited by Headles; May 11, 2016 at 08:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sup nerd
I dont think they look rounded at all, if anything just bended rusted metal plates
-----

Updated
Last edited by Headles; May 11, 2016 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sup nerd

bump
-----
also wearing ingame rn. So guess check there for better view.
Last edited by Headles; May 12, 2016 at 07:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sup nerd
It looks pretty bad ass so far and that eye color was the perfect choice. The edges around the part that covers the mouth look rough, clean those up you pleb.

The grated bits you added to the mouth part look really nice too. If you don't win this one then I'm going to riot.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
eyebrow?

Lmao, this made my day for some reason, dont know why I forgot to add eyebrows. thanks veoo.
-----
K0tha I know still going to clean everything up more. But its hard for me to keep working on one piece so I make one piece go to next go back to refine make new etc. Just trying to work on what I feel like so I get most fun out of it. But I will defenetly clean it up.
Last edited by Headles; May 12, 2016 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sup nerd
Out of all the heads you've made so far, this is my favorite by a long shot.

So what happened to the idea of hair, have just just given up on that entirely?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Hair is still a possibility, I am brainstorming about what to add. Dont want to rush to hair and later get a better idea you know XD
Sup nerd