Toribash
Han could be an idea ^^not bad at all, just my proportion is 75% black 25% neon effect are not what I search but good try, let me know if you got another idea
-----
we make something about arm, we will try to make a tribal Sword like a trident
Last edited by Astral; May 7, 2014 at 05:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
about asymetrie, we are going to put my name on right leg and another thing on my left arm
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
i think that must have a bit of silver blue color on the head and the eyes must centered a bit. anything else is prefect
IM FEARED BY THE HORSES BECAUSE I ALREADY DECAP THEIR BOSS HEAD!!!!
we've thinking about it, we will make some test of different colors when the set is over
Looks really good. I love the simplicity and tribal look. And the joint to limb mapping fits well. Well done. Illd suggest you guys add transparent (really small) checker boxes on each texture. Something that would make it look a bit carbon fiber instead of just fully plain.. A bit Hard to explain but could be an ok suggestion depending on what you want your set to look like
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
I don't understand everything, Leb3ast will translate for me ^^u
but in facts we are based on that
that was the..."Sport" aspect and fluidity who interest me ^^