Toribash
Re: Gaara of the Sand
well i cant argu with that +karma and welcome 2 the fourms
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Thanks much, this is more than likely the first forum (other than oblivion mods tessource.com) that i have really participated in caringly, also +karma to you as well......once i find out how LOL.
u click the green arrow undre my name to give me karma and the red arrow 2 take karma away
This is all i seem to see under your name, or my name, or anyone elses name for that matter. No arrows, But im thinking maybe its because ive only been a member on this forum for maybe a day if that.

ragoo
Warned
Sandan

I will crush every bone in your body
hhmmmmmmmmm well that is odd because every one else never had a problem with that
Im not sure then, i will mail a moderator or search around a bit on the forum rules or something and check it out. But in the name rock lee's hell gate attack, you will get your karma LOL.
Karma can be given when you have 15 posts or above...

Also, nice replay, I've watched all the Naruto episodes, and I'm waiting for Shippu-Den!, because I'm tired of fillers...
Oh thank you for telling me about karma, and yea i cant wait.....sadly i have actually watched every filler. My buddies skip them but i just cant do it.