Toribash
I rarely play tb, it's fun, but I've just lost so much interest. Then again, if some forumer was like: "Ayyo nigga come ingame with me" I'd play, but I only see no-lifer 10-year-old ingame only people, so that really discourages me wanting to play.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I play with just my friends, most of them in C3.
Just to have a bit of fun and a break from the other games I play.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I dont play anymore, i just forum.
for which I dont have a reason.
I just cant get away.

This pretty much.

This is the only good community I can find, so I hang here and play other games.
tb gets boring when you become strong, but u become active when you watch a tb movie
thats what i do to keep me going and thats the reason why i start playing better than ever before
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
I rarely play tb, it's fun, but I've just lost so much interest. Then again, if some forumer was like: "Ayyo nigga come ingame with me" I'd play, but I only see no-lifer 10-year-old ingame only people, so that really discourages me wanting to play.

thats right

i like the thing that you can design your own skin iam very good at it and as i was a young basher i was fighting for 20k to get one of this head texture items....thats what i like i never paid for that game
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Apr 21, 2011 at 10:07 AM.

I used to play because the game was fun, and the players were cool. Then all you guys got here and I stopped and I got bored of the game since I get bored easily. I can't say why I remain on the forums, it's just a place to post random things, I suppose.

Edit: Haha, ok, it's not everyone, there are many new cool people like Zayex and others.
Last edited by isaac; Apr 21, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
Aw, umean isaac, all us guys?

But I'm gonna go ingame in a bit.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Used to play the game as a passtime and then found the forum. Pretty much quit the game, moved to the forum and then stayed when I got Ta, local mod, blogger so on. Just the community feeling and helping out to make it better.