Toribash
Originally Posted by millan View Post
No files in .toribash folder in home. could this be the problem?

Hmmmm. Look in your TB install location for stderr. It'll be somewhere, and it'll contain any errors that TB comes across including shader problems.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
It won't be a clocked card issue - in *nix clocked/cooked cards produce little areas of coloured dots around the screen. Tis pretty. XD

One thing I can think of would be if an accelerated desktop was being used. Compiz used to produce bizarre lighting issues with some oGL games, so there's a possibility it could be the cause - providing it's being used of course.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
Hmmmm. Look in your TB install location for stderr. It'll be somewhere, and it'll contain any errors that TB comes across including shader problems.

No stderr ANYWHERE! (listed my home, and didn't found it, so it is not here)

Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
Are you by any chance Overclocking your video card?

Nope.

Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
It won't be a clocked card issue - in *nix clocked/cooked cards produce little areas of coloured dots around the screen. Tis pretty. XD

One thing I can think of would be if an accelerated desktop was being used. Compiz used to produce bizarre lighting issues with some oGL games, so there's a possibility it could be the cause - providing it's being used of course.

No. Standard KDE.
Sorry for my english dude, i suck even at my national language.