Toribash
He applied for Tint with the same exact app. Thought I would let you know.
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
Originally Posted by beaboss View Post
Hi. my name is BeaBoss and I will be honered if you let me join your clan. My belt is Green. I love to decap and pull peoples body apart. I am also active forum and in-game wise. I think u will let me join because if you see me play you will be very impressed. This is my first clan and i really hope you accept my reply.thx

Sincerely,
BeaBoss
Good luck with your clan
-----
Hi. my name is BeaBoss and I will be honered if you let me join your clan. My belt is Green. I love to decap and pull peoples body apart. I am also active forum and in-game wise. I think u will let me join because if you see me play you will be very impressed. This is my first clan and i really hope you accept my reply.thx

Sincerely,
BeaBoss
Good luck with your clan

do not accept this guy this is like his 20th app he posted TODAY!
-----
Originally Posted by Minute View Post
Alright, I'm not great at freeform apps, so i'm just going to tell you about my skills. I'm a ok-ish artist, and am considered one of the better players in toribash, my main account was Qweasd777, but after two years of him, I decided, I hated the name and became Minute, if you add up all my Qi i become a 3rd dan. Generally I am on about 3-4 hours on weekends, but only 30 minutes on weekdays (school). Thank you for considering my app.

-Minute

More like considered one of the worst noob toribash player.
Last edited by iPirateGuy; Apr 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I know None of them are Suuper Great but here are some of me Tricking and playing a mod with a stranger and winning. I really hope these are acceptable. If youd like to see art, then tell me.

EDIT : it was Best not Bash XD
Attached Files
#Mechanic - Lulz.rpl (41.4 KB, 6 views)
#Mechaniic - Desktop.rpl (62.9 KB, 6 views)
Best.rpl (59.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Mechanical; Apr 29, 2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: That bash thing was the wrong one....
Life is a vertue.
Hi, my real name is hayden, my friends call me G
I have been playing for about a month and i am a blue belt, nearly brown belt already.
I also had another account which was brown belt.
I am 15 years old
I live in brisbane, australia
Im looking for a clan to help out and to be a part of.
This is my playercard
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mywillie.png

Thanks
Mywillie
Originally Posted by Trikskier View Post
Auto rejected, seeing as you're in another clan. I'm sorry, but we don't roll like that.

Nonononono, I meant im in Nao just for now until i get the notification from you whether not i join. i leave if i get accepted, that why i applied for another clan in the meantime because i didnt know until nao wanted me. Ill leave if i did get accepted.
Life is a vertue.
That means you are not royal.That is considered clan hopping and you can't just go into a clan and stay there just in-case your rejected.Also requesting single allies
Fine i leave then
-----
I left just to se if i actually did get into SYN
Last edited by Mechanical; Apr 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Life is a vertue.