Toribash
to 80j4n
ty twice for good answer
I play tory not for friends but for my need of competition( in speed, bright and character) Thats why i dont need to be open to any relations. Tory is a kind of sport for me and i have fun only from wins not from relations.
i agree with you that:
"...If the spectate option would be removed, it would not change anything with the ''quiting mid game'' ppl problem.
They can just disconnect, leave room or close TB.
"
That's why rules must be changed so that in such circumstances win must be given to person who don't disconnect, leave room or close TB

And i dont fully agree that "... its not how good u play it, but how good u behave in the game..." Good behavior in my opinion means no insults and admission of loose but not accepted style of mooves and openers or chatter.
----
I like competition but dont like relations and i want tory suit to all kinds of ppl even antisocial.
I'd just like to say, that you shouldnt be talking about people farming.
You've been farming a lot.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
to ninjaBent:
"...You've been farming a lot."
nonsense

I play only on oficial servers and have a lot wins and dont need farming.
And i can win you 10000000... times if i want.
Then get online, with your bot moves ^^
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..