Toribash
Originally Posted by DJDubstep View Post
Yes! I like it, But I can only pay 300 TC :/

umm, dubstep, you said that your budget is 200-1k. I made it and expected that it'll cost 700-1k. but, because you're my first customer, how about 500?
| My photographs | I'm an Avvy Maker. Request One?
I want a head whit a hat adidas collor saphire[adidas simbol smoll no big]..whit black hair and normal face 800tc>like that -snip-
Whit blue eyes and black hair ..
size 128x128

It is against the rules to use other peoples textures as references.
-Fivah
Last edited by Fivah; May 18, 2012 at 01:39 AM.
okay dubstep, do you still want to buy my head? if you want it by 300? take it. send the tc. and pm me your email. Thanks
-----
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
200 tc - 1k
you accepted it and noe he paid 300 tc

yeah, i've offer him again. No problem. Do you want me to make a head for you too? I'll try my best.
-----
Originally Posted by InfecTDoLL View Post
I want a head whit a hat adidas collor saphire[adidas simbol smoll no big]..whit black hair and normal face 800tc>like that http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/hhah.png/
Whit blue eyes and black hair ..
size 128x128

I'm on it.
Last edited by Yosua3110; May 17, 2012 at 09:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Yosua3110 View Post
I'm on it.

Make sure it isnt a blatant duplicate of that head(I snipped it from his post). Otherwise that counts as plagiarism.
Back for good.
i already have one made. i just need you to edit it. 500 tc cuz u dont have to do much
LOST MAN Whenever death may surprise us, let it welcome our battle cry. Show one receptive ear our pain and another hand will reach out to take up our arms.
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Make sure it isnt a blatant duplicate of that head(I snipped it from his post). Otherwise that counts as plagiarism.

of course not...
-----
Originally Posted by xxBOOKxx View Post
i already have one made. i just need you to edit it. 500 tc cuz u dont have to do much

alright. Just show me your head, and I'll try my best.
-----
infectdoll, do you like this? maybe it's 800. You can haggle by the way.
Last edited by Yosua3110; May 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump