Toribash
Wow Zalf, I never knew u were a life saver :O
Your definition: toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
My name means ointment xD
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Glad to see you jensson!

Me too bro , i've saw you are doing art recently i think its really cool the concept of your art bro , you have that "draw pad" sure , i do not remember the name exactly but with it you can hand draw better , since its irl and its projected on the screen. idek i draw good but I don't know how to get one :s
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Amazon it's a wacom tablet

Wow ty bro , i'll try to convince my dad to waste some of his 200$ on it , such as a gift i guess xD.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Comeback to the war ¬¬
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
your clan thread is missing some information, please read the clan discussion rules & guidelines thread and update accordingly.
@Faint: I do believe it is updated besides members list.

@Poko: Welcome to the clan bud!@
-----
For those who see this.
Saturday night 9:00pm Est.
WarBoys will be warring to top 10.
Last edited by Justin; Aug 11, 2015 at 04:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Sweet and remember if anyone has a skype that's not already in our skype group let me or justin know so we can add you
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"