Ranking
Easily something my family has made. Probably either Spaghetti or my moms Lasagna with my dads homemade sauce
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
my dads homemade sauce

Sounds nice.

Wait wha-
Last edited by caelquinn; Feb 13, 2010 at 01:50 AM.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
id have to say donavan's in la jolla CA.i had clam chowder, a baked potatoe, filet mignon and something else i dont really remember, but it was good.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I would have to say mcdonalds last week.

That big mac was some damn good shit.

Ditto, exept a double bacon 'n' cheese...

...oh yeah, I mean mc.donalds...

but wow, that was so f***ing tasty!

*mind orgasm*

EDIT: randomguy8, do you realise how dirty "my dads homemade sauce " sounds?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
now THIS is a thread I can be proud to be a part of and just so everyone knows I have been 120lbs since 9th grade, so Im not some American fat ass glutton, I just have a very hedonistic outlook on food sometimes....I blame Henry Miller.

Its a close tie though, so I will describe both of them.

First one, I was about 17, went to Florida to visit my mom. Had Lobster and shrimp, but it was so much better than normal lobster and shrimp. It was like the lobster and shrimp was the sacrilegious love child of a hot sex/summer afternoons/and a hangover free bender that didn't end in a fight threesome. And there was tons of the shit. It still haunts me in ways I cant describe.

Second one was recently, about two months ago. I go with some people from work to this sushi place. It was buy one get one half off, and we went nuts. We ordered like two of all their best rolls and they serve them on these big boats. It was my first time ever eating good, authenticish sushi. I ate plates and plates and after I felt like I had been rubbed down with happy by two lovely naked women who also rolled me Bali Shag cigarettes. I was satisfied for the rest of the week from that one meal.

Also, all of you people describing McDonalds and fast food...just stop right now. I already dislike you and you have no concept of a decent meal. =D
Organisation of Awesome: Member.