Toribash
Originally Posted by PredatorC View Post
Lol, looks like that hurt alot....

Is that all you have to say?

Infact, it hurt so much physically and emotionally it led to suicide.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Suicide is dumb. No matter how bad your life is, then what if you end up in Hell or something? You'll be like YAY finally my life in this dumb place is over it was so horrible! and then wake up with weird things being stuck up your butt as torture...
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Suicide is dumb. No matter how bad your life is, then what if you end up in Hell or something? You'll be like YAY finally my life in this dumb place is over it was so horrible! and then wake up with weird things being stuck up your butt as torture...

awful troll approaches
Suicide is dumb.

I'm beginning to wish you reversed that stance....whole 180 degrees.
Explain to me why you think my opinion is wrong, was suicide not his own doing? Was he not the one stupid enough to do that stunt?

You cunt, that's not even what this thread is about. What was wrong is that these awful (and probably conservative ) hosts were making fun of a guy having an accident which eventually would drive him into deep depression and sadness, which in turn made him not want to live his life any longer. They were giggling, and turning his eventual death into a joke.

As for your "suicide is dumb" posts, shut the fuck up until you're a few years older. You sound like you can barely grasp the concept of death, much less depression and wanting to die.

Actually, every post you make is stupid enough to make me wonder if you're too much of an obvious troll for me to see it. You're a disgrace, and your parents probably hate you.

Infraction: direct insults :|
Last edited by Odlov; Feb 4, 2010 at 04:30 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
If you havent noticed, everyone laughs at video's of other peoples pain and will reply with lolfail noob, and etc. It's not their fault he did that.

I said they were dumb for laughing in my first post in this thread.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
If you havent noticed, everyone laughs at video's of other peoples pain and will reply with lolfail noob, and etc. It's not their fault he did that.

I said they were dumb for laughing in my first post in this thread.

If you're on live tv, you have a responsibility not be an idiot. Sitting in your den snickering at people busting their balls on rails is fine, but ridiculing an accident which made a person kill himself is an awful thing to do, and on live tv? They did something incredibly wrong, his choice to end his life has nothing to do with this (actually, I don't even understand why you would bring it up).

Oh, also, you're contradicting yourself. Sentence 2: "It's not their fault". Sentence 3: "They are dumb". Just so you know. You can't guard all of your stupidity with one redeeming sentence, sorry.
Last edited by dalir; Feb 4, 2010 at 04:50 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
It said in the article they didn't know until later he killed himself because of that. Lots of tv shows are made to laugh at other peoples pain. How is that an accident? He purposely rode his bike towards a truck with a ramp moving towards him.

You're saying it's wrong because they're laughing at something that made him end his life, and then you say that me bringing up him ending his life has nothing to do with it? What is this I don't even...

I'm saying it's not their fault he was being dumb and made a mistake for the world to laugh at like all other videos. And they're for blatantly saying he's ok when he had those broken ankles and etc.
DesertPunk

Please click this
It's ESPN, the show wasn't made to laugh at other people's accidents. I remember seeing this video a long time ago, I never know it actually lead to him committing suicide though. :/
Ah I see your point Mega... They shouldn't have been laughing, leave that to the other shows. I really think I'm missing the point to this thread, k they were laughing at the guy that fell out of his own stupidity he comited suicide cus of it oops on them, great....
DesertPunk

Please click this