Ranking

what's going on there? haha. i've heard of it, sounds god but not best ever. maybe best ever gladiator movie?
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
The best movie? Ehhh, debatable.

My favorite movie is Pulp Fiction. :>

Props to you, Pulp Fiction is one of my all-time favs

Pulp Fiction is massively overrated. It is average at best, and boring most of the time.

Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
only interesting thing was the sexual tension between Russel Crowe and the little kid.

This, and the whole Incest thingy

Hugely overrated. It's just long dialogue, a bunch of one liners, big movie stars and occasional violence. It's far too long and seriously nothing remarkable. :I

inb4 shitstorm
infamous
L.l.l.laaame.Also best movie ?
Don't even dare to say that.I guess you didn't see many movies if you still wanna debate against.

Troy was far better.
Centuries Of Damn
the movie had an awesome plot and everything but it made me suspect that the emperor was either a child molester (he got WAY too close to that little boy) or a die hard redneck (no offense to any of you who think your sister's hot). But other than those few scenes it was an awesome movie.
Carlton, that picture is when they are just about to fight, I dont remember there names, but the one that is at left, its the king, who wanted to kill the gladiator, that is the main character of the movie, so there he ( the king ) hurt the gladiator with a knife, so then at battle it would be easier for him to beat him.... but at last both die...
UNIBASH