Toribash
Oh yes back to the main subject. Why DO they exist. How bout you butthurts actually answer my questions in detail instead of getting pissed about my reasons for posting.
See shit like what furryprints said! Why can't people on the internet be normal for gods sake. I mean come on man, thoroughly think about what you're a fan of and how girly it is.
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
See shit like what furryprints said! Why can't people on the internet be normal for gods sake. I mean come on man, thoroughly think about what you're a fan of and how girly it is.

Hi Datsick.

A stoner like you shouldn't be making fun of bronies. Smoking weed is a detrimental, unproductive, and depending on where you live, illegal activity that is frowned upon by just as many, if not more, people who dislike My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fans. You should check out the art, music, and videos bronies make. Some of it is really impressive work.

I'm almost 100% this is a troll attempt, but you got my reply, so I guess you win.
Oh look, someone who has never smoked weed telling me how unproductive it is. OH WAIT, isn't that exactly what you're telling me to do with Bronies? Check out there stuff and see how good it is? That's a hypocrite if I've ever seen one. Anyways, I have seen their art and shit, it's kind of hard not to when it's spreading on the internet like a plague, and it's weird, not funny, and annoying. Point made.
Live and let live man. No one is making you watch the show. I don't care if they exist, everyone has their own interests. You should really try to be a tad bit more mature, there's no need to get upset over something just because it doesn't appeal to you.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me