Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I don't like assassins creed :<

new star wars BF doe
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I just got far cry 3 for my birthday four days ago. I haven't played it yet, but I just saw a bunch of sneak peeks of far cry 4 so I hope its comparable... Thoughts on Farcry 3? 4?
DAMN.
I'm playing through Far Cry 3 at the moment. Open world is beautiful and you definitely won't feel locked down into a particular path. Many points of interest which makes exploring around fun and rewarding. Fast travel system in place but running and driving around is a pleasure. Lots of collectables which you may see as a + or a -. Stealth and detection system is sort of meh but it's a viable option for taking over outposts and rewards you with exp bonuses. The skill system is interesting and sort of gives you paths for specializing.
Tips:
I wouldn't bother with plants and the medicine things they are used for.
Unlock all 4 weapon slots as soon as possible.
Get a silenced sniper with a decent scope.
Animals hate you.
Crocodiles are terrifying.

You'll have fun with it.

As for 4 I haven't seen much other than the trailer and the gameplay sneak peak. The location looks very nice and I'm intrigued by the supposed bad guy and what the story will be. Hopefully Ubisoft doesn't nerf the PC version like they did with Watchdogs. xD
Got jump-scared by a crocodile in front of my girlfriend...
Now she jump-scares me almost every time I walk out of the bathroom...
My fate is sealed... This is my life now...

Also, I'm loving the recurve bow the most in this game. The game is absolutely great, but I wish that the villagers and rakyat weren't so stupid.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Also, I'm loving the recurve bow the most in this game.

i guess you'll be happy to hear that IT'S GETTING REMOVED in the next game
B(

apparently they're replacing it with a mini-crossbow to give more stealthy opportunities

also you can kick barrels and then shoot them and it will look cool cause it will explode and you kicked it so
ya that's neat
'u'