Toribash
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
But the widdler didnt even start dubstep. He was one of the first ones to jump on the bandwagon though.

Dubstep evolved from UK garage/future garage. Some pioneers of "modern" dubstep are rusko and skream. Skream and, not 100% sure on this one, rusko both started out with more of a garage feel, similar to phaeleh, burial, and a lot of other artists, and then realized that they could make a lot of money changing their sound, so they did.

nice try though

You're pre close. Dubstep was from ukgarage/grime/raggae and a bit of hip hop. Also i believe benga was one of the first to truly try this new style. Skream came like a few years later then rusko and so on. Skream started the whole wobble thing and rusko made it more grimy and brutal and from there on it continued to involve.

Also dubstep has been around for about 13 years :O

Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Shut the fuck up. You are SO faggy it's unbelievable.

Anyways, Real Dub:

Dude, don't be a hater, seriously.
Aka jusmi.
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
You're pre close. Dubstep was from ukgarage/grime/raggae and a bit of hip hop. Also i believe benga was one of the first to truly try this new style. Skream came like a few years later then rusko and so on. Skream started the whole wobble thing and rusko made it more grimy and brutal and from there on it continued to involve.

Also dubstep has been around for about 13 years :O

Dude, don't be a hater, seriously.

Yeah, I know. I was mainly referring to what's considered "modern" dubstep, which is why I started with rusko/skream.
Ear rape? You gotta be kidding me, that's ridiculous. If by ear rape you mean eargasm, then you're 100% right.
(Insert some form of an animation or a slightly wise and/or satyrical statement here)
Originally Posted by BlakMuffin View Post
Ear rape? You gotta be kidding me, that's ridiculous. If by ear rape you mean eargasm, then you're 100% right.

i like to use a different expression but yes
I'm a fucking professional!