Toribash
Re: Impending Doom has Arrived!
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
harsh :o

Tiranic, is it really necessary to be so rude? He did everything he could for Fluff before he left. He obviously feels bad anough about leaving in the first place, but his destiny is his own. Who are you to command the noble lion on the savannah? Where is your place amongst the wise owls of the trees? Why do you dive a fathom and think yourself a whale? When have you ever run alongside the majestic ostrich? How can you know the way south when you've never left the nest?

And by the way, I'm actually hoping for answers here

Deep.

Re: Impending Doom has Arrived!
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
Who are you to command the noble lion on the savannah? Where is your place amongst the wise owls of the trees? Why do you dive a fathom and think yourself a whale? When have you ever run alongside the majestic ostrich?

I just had a mental image of the wierdest freaken creature ever floating through space, and shooting laser beams out its many eyes.

Tiranic, i left because i need to stop spending so much time on toribash, before i loose my job(s). I couldnt provide Fluff the attention it deserved, and needed. Im hoping that you all will now take Fluffs future in your hands, and guide it forwards. Dont be angry at me, ive not gone anywhere, ive not abandoned you, i just cant be leader for you anymore. My time is up. Its now your turn at the controls.
<( O )>