Toribash
avast FTW
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
i think the worst of it is over, because i can actually click without 50 pop-ups in my face. i still have no list of programs, or when i click "start" button, there is nothing there. ill post a screeny of my start bar to show you what happens.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
real antivirus = kaspersky
now russian guys love me

oh and if u dont want virus dont have fun in internet... DONT DOWNLOAD ANY (BEEP) and stop watching P***

(this is a real advice, not intended to hurt)
Last edited by nachouru; Oct 1, 2008 at 08:01 AM.
... ...
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
I don't know how I got them, or why, or where, but I nearly lost my computer because of BloodHound and other varius viruses, which may have come from something toribash related. I really need help on what I should do, because I was being "blackmailed", (the person sends me viruses, and tells me they'll fix it if i pay them a crapload of money). I just kinda need a little idea of why this stuff could be happening...

It sounds like youve got Spyaxe. A fucking annoying as hell virus which sends fake virus alerts and they tell you to download their shit.

Anyway, pick up a little program called Malwarebytes Antivirus and get Kaspersky.

Also, if you cant use task manager or edit any registries, shoot me a PM and ill tell you how to get rid of everything because i had this like, 2 days ago.
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
I have to ask...

Does this look like a general computer support forum?

No. Use google to find a general computer support forum, or post in GD or whatnot.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!