Toribash
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Lol... quite pathetic what zit covered internet boys would do to take an image from someone else..

Yeah, somehow he thought that he could get by with stealing my textures just buy raping glacierman's computer then stealing his money. I simply am blown away by that logic...
What? What the hell is this shit? I've stolen nothing. All the heads and textures i've made are 100% mine. No images lifted from the internet or custom folders.

Just now I got some PM's telling me I got about 6k tc's. I dunno where that money came from.

Give me a list of what I 'hacked'. I want to see what i've 'stolen'.

I havent received a PM or anything telling me that I scammed someone. How I see it. GlacierMan wanted me to make a clan head. I did that. Done, sorted(unless I 'stole' that aswell). Then about a week later I get some PM's saying 6k tc's sent to you by GlacierMan. Then one insulting me beacuse I 'hacked' Glaciers account.
Last edited by OldBean; Aug 28, 2008 at 10:49 AM.
Echomarine 4 the win
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
well, he had 6132 credits. Now he has 0 credits if you click his player statistics thing. 6132 credits (everything he had) were sent to oldbean, the same person who stole my textures to sell to glacierman, which he sent in a .rar file that could have easily had a keylogger. Sure as hell sounds like a hacking to me.

Gah, when did I steal your texture's? I looked at your custom folder just now and examined your head. It has a mask. Great! That's purely coincidental. My job was much worse. I didnt even make a full texture set for GlacierMan, he only asked for a head.
Echomarine 4 the win
Oldbean: no one believes you and also if you didn't hack why haven't you sent the tcs back

also how is it a coincidence that you could give them the exact same texture just with text on the back
Originally Posted by Daxx777 View Post
well when i got hacked i was told to pm a ToriAgent and have proof that i was hacked so pm a ToriAgent (guys with orange name)

Toriagents have no power in the forum, only in-game.

PM an admin with all the evidence, reasons, etc.
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Woot! I beat the record with a 35.44 meter one.
Crap it glitched up.
Ill post a FRAPS later on.

Theses an image. If you need more proof ill post the fraps.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=46646&page=4

I would just like to point out I don't hold OldBean's word with high regard...
Last edited by Ern; Aug 28, 2008 at 12:47 PM.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
You can use the Toribash Font if you go into the files and click open and then copy+paste letters from it.
Christmas Ghost Humans do not value their existence.
For starters I believe you should post both heads so we can't at least compare for now, despite how untrustworthy he may be that doesn't take away from the fact that you need solid evidence.