Toribash
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Ok, but also what you could see at short tempered is probably a way of her trying to take care of you and not let you be some crack whore in an alleyway. Unless she beats you you're probably blowing this out of proportion.

She does pretty much everything except beat me. She's constatnly shouting and yelling for no apparent reason. She's a perfectionist and a neat freak.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Then good for you, you'll learn to perfect your work and be neat, something I can't do. Also inb4 shame.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
This should be in off-topic.

First of all. Make her sit down, shut up, and talk with her. Tell her what's wrong. Before that, tell her, 'Let me say my whole sentence" And if she keeps screaming at you, just get up, and continue your life. If she chases you, put your hand towards her face, and keep walking away. How old are you, anyway? You should be moving away by my assumed age of you.

Also yes, this thread's topic is inferior.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I'm 16. And sorry, I guess it is in the wrong spot. I just saw a few random threads in here and I thought I'd ask for advice.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Electricblue , you might need to have a small conversation with her
Or tell her to have a walk with you in a park , to discuss something , or eat a sandwich , Icecream , anything. (:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I know how to solve your "problem"

you could:

1: Suck it up, and "tolerate" the woman who gave you life and put up with your ungrateful ass for the last 16 years.

or

2: Think about the people who don't even have a mother to begin with, and actually be grateful that your Mother actually is bothered whether or not you do good.
Last edited by Regent101; Feb 24, 2013 at 02:13 AM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Wow you guys have no empathy whatsoever. Clearly you can't understand what kind of
situation this person is in, and shouldn't post at all.

on topic, I can understand what you're going through somewhat, and the only solution
you have is to just ignore it/put up with it.
wow that
sucked
Simply ignoring her and not even trying to solve the problem, will not solve the problem.

By the sounds of it, I'm guessing your mother may have told you some things you didn't want to hear, or asked you to do some jobs or something. Either you depend on your mother or you could move out. Pick one.
Fish as she/he said , her mother is alcoholic , that's problem.

Also ecictric , where is your father?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit