Toribash
You guys are high. These replays were great.
People cant always go around making no grab headpass split sambo replays. Some enjoy going back to just normally killing uke, and nuthug did an awesome job with these.
There is nothing wrong with grab, and nuthug proves that in here. The replays were fluid, nut didnt grab uke for too long, but kept him close enough to make good booms. Everything was flying all over the place, Im happy ^^
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I share mosiers opinion, even nuthug is allowed to have some fun once in a while..by killing uke and not doing anything totally crazy.

Very nice replays *tips hat*
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by kingdrake View Post
NO. just...no.
it looks like you did these replays because you felt "obliged".

I prefer the word bored.

I agree with the last 3 posts.
Anyway... I'm currently working on a masterpiece. That replay might be more satisfying.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Nice. I agree with both Mosier and Rutz. Although it's good that we're hard on poor NutHug. It makes him even better than he already is.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Anyway... I'm currently working on a masterpiece. That replay might be more satisfying.

if this is what I think it is...I cant wait to see it.

Also, its nice to see you do some stuff not in Sambo grav. And yes, you use grab well in these replays, which in my opinion beats the shit out of a lot of the no-grab stuff people post simply because they dont grab. With this it is more like catching and setting, which adds another level of difficulty to it all in my opinion.

Personally I like the first one better. How you toss Uke from hand to hand, using each one to build momentum for a DM...good stuff
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
It isn't what you think it is. At least I think I didn't tell you about that one. I'm not completely sure what I told you anyway... I was a little bit drunk.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
It isn't what you think it is. At least I think I didn't tell you about that one. I'm not completely sure what I told you anyway... I was a little bit drunk.

oh, you drunk ass. I was excited.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Is that nuthug...in...NORMAL GRAV?!?!?!?

Great replays nut. i liked the last kick in the second replay. Good stuff m8, and im looking foreward to, "The masterpiece"
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]