Toribash
I've got UT3 on PC, it runs it well enough to play, it's a brilliant game and the online fun is endless.

*PANCAKE*
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
PC's the best. It's got...the most players

Which is pretty pathetic. I think there are more people playing UT99 at this point than UT3.
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
I've got UT3 on PC, it runs it well enough to play, it's a brilliant game and the online fun is endless.

*PANCAKE*

So, when downloading a character, do they always go into the first faction? Because I have mario in a faction with a bunch of army guys, it's very annoying.

Originally Posted by Shralla View Post
Which is pretty pathetic. I think there are more people playing UT99 at this point than UT3.

GTFO
Yo, it's not my fault that Epic decided to crush UT with the console hammer and alienate almost their entire loyal PC fanbase.

I bought it, I played it, and I stopped when I realized that there were a fraction of the people playing as there were in UT2k4.

It's depressing, for sure. And Epic has said they're hanging up the UT series for at least a few years. My friend who is a huge Epicfag says he bets they completely retire it. I wouldn't be surprised.
Yo, it's not my fault that Epic decided to crush UT with the console hammer and alienate almost their entire loyal PC fanbase.

I bought it, I played it, and I stopped when I realized that there were a fraction of the people playing as there were in UT2k4.

It's depressing, for sure. And Epic has said they're hanging up the UT series for at least a few years. My friend who is a huge Epicfag says he bets they completely retire it. I wouldn't be surprised.

There usually is a lot of people on the PS3 version.
and Epic recently had an update that made it split screen.
Them moving it to consoles was a good idea. They sold double the copies of the PS3 version then the PC version.

Also, GTFO.
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
Them moving it to consoles was a good idea.

Hm... Super fast paced multiplayer action shooter. PERFECT for double analog sticks!
These are delicious links. You must click them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J48vuoO2PQY.................http://www.myspace.com/drsteel

Hm... Super fast paced multiplayer action shooter. PERFECT for double analog sticks!

You've never played it for PS3. It works really well. I've played UT 2004 for Mac, and this one for PS3. And will you please GTFO

EDIT: Momo, I never knew you have it We should duel.
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
:o 'kay. when I get home from jiu jitsu.

thatll be in like an hour and a half.

I have to say, I was quite MLG at this game for pc :u

I won't be on for another hour and a half. Hope your on.
I can show you my pimp terminator character.
Also, download the wasteland level. So we can duel in it. :V

EDIT: I'm on.
Last edited by SecondSoul; Aug 28, 2009 at 06:30 AM.