Toribash
Fail. It's awful. Didn't know what the hell was going on, whether it was supposed to be funny or not...
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Was this supposed to be funny? It's probably the most cringingly tasteless "funny" comic I've ever seen made, do you even have a sense of humor?

About MockEye, what the (bleep) is up with the name, OR the mascot? Is it supposed to be some shitty abstract name? Sorry, but the fact that the "rep" system on the site is called "Rape" pretty much contradicts the "classy" site name, hell, the site is even advertised with verses and/or poems (see Mosier's sig)

This is pure utter shit

<constructivecriticism>

This is pure utter shit

</constructivecriticism>

Sorry for flaming this (well, actually I'm not very sorry) but the fact that a shitty site like mockeye is allowed to be hosted is a thorn in my side

Thanks for that insanely over the top off topic flame. Its a shame they let you be a moderator when you can't even follow your own rules.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
^slightly agree^ ( to War_Hero :O )

chac there are worse comics, pictures, images around...

constructive would be to say what he could do to make it funny...

/ban Chac lol
My deviantART
so wut?
Yes that would have been nice, but doubt I a going to change anything. These comics are strange and they please me. I am not looking for comments or anything, I'm just trying to find anyone that likes them.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well