Toribash
Amateurs, you guys can't concentrate on schoolwork AND females? Also, the girls in my school wear leggings like they are actual jeans. You dont know eye candy until you see a girl with a fatass with black leggins and lace panties

/black guy voice

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
they are distracting.... but thats kinda the whole point of it...well for us atleast
Whats the world without Ed Nigma?
I like how this thread says "If you are male and don't look at pants of girls, you are homosexual."
/on topic
This ban is not going to help anything, as said above. They will have to ban tight jeans as well.....
Last edited by Hero; Feb 21, 2012 at 06:07 PM.
This thread is doomed to closure if you guys don't stay on topic -___-
Originally Posted by MrKapow View Post
That didn't give me a boner at all.

They mark the butt alot, but they're just pants.

I didn't post it to give you a boner, if anyone got a boner from that, they need help. It was posted to avoid blocks of text that no one likes to read that are posted.....seems to not have worked

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Is everyone really that immature that the attractive posterior of the girl in front of them is such a distraction that it causes them to fail? I'm calling bullshit. No matter how nice a girl looks in some yoga pants, it takes a particularly blank individual to be able to stare for an entire class period and end up failing the class.

I have a different theory: Most girls who are incredibly attractive (not all) are not so intelligent. Girls who are incredibly attractive tend to wear yoga pants. This would mean that the boys that share classes with them are not that intelligent either. Chances are, these dumb boys would fail the class anyway. Instead of hiring better teachers and making better attempts to teach the students, the teachers don't want to take blame and would rather point fingers at the girls in yoga pants. So they did.

'Nuff said.
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
i wonder what yoga pants + combat boots would look like?

Sonya or other mortal kombat shit.

There is no serious reason for banning them in my opinion. Hormons, who care?
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Is everyone really that immature that the attractive posterior of the girl in front of them is such a distraction that it causes them to fail? I'm calling bullshit. No matter how nice a girl looks in some yoga pants, it takes a particularly blank individual to be able to stare for an entire class period and end up failing the class.

I have a different theory: Most girls who are incredibly attractive (not all) are not so intelligent. Girls who are incredibly attractive tend to wear yoga pants. This would mean that the boys that share classes with them are not that intelligent either. Chances are, these dumb boys would fail the class anyway. Instead of hiring better teachers and making better attempts to teach the students, the teachers don't want to take blame and would rather point fingers at the girls in yoga pants. So they did.

'Nuff said.

Interesting theory,

I concur.
------------------------

Following up on my previous post, the banning of Pj's in public was defeated!
Last edited by PredatorC; Feb 22, 2012 at 04:04 AM.
Team America|7th Dan|
I agree with Alaistier.

How simple does a guy have to be to watch some chicks ass the whole class? That's some straight up movie bullshit where the guy who's watching the chick is dumb to begin with.
I agree, they can be distracting, but it is the person's choice to look or to keep walking.

Also, my school hasn't banned them, haha.