Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Didn't the close beta start the 22nd..?

The applicants chosen for the closed beta were chosen on the 22nd. It says august 10th on the website and on the email. This is the beginning part of the email.
Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Vindictus Closed Beta!

The Closed Beta will run from August 10 through August 24, 2010.

[r]aid
Lol I didn't even bother. I doubt I was gonna get accepted anyway. But yea a lot people applied, not that many got accepted. I'd say they won't get beta tester or anything worth having for it though. So it wouldn't matter to me.
Mabinogi is horrible in my opinion. :I

But the quality and gameplay in Vindictus is just mind blowing.
Can't wait till it comes out.
Well I would say someone that likes 2D quality or by any sort it won't be that bad for them.

Since I have played runescape for a year.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Skky View Post
Mabinogi is horrible in my opinion. :I

But the quality and gameplay in Vindictus is just mind blowing.
Can't wait till it comes out.

Vindictus is also known as Mabinogi Heroes. Mabinogi is more of a manga or anime styled mmo. It's not exactly 2D though. If you played it long enough you would most likely come to like it. If not then that's just your prefrence and your entitled to your own opinion even if I strongly disagree :|
Mabinogi was basically a 3D runescape with some added/subtracted features.

Vindcitus is a completely different game that has it's own goal and shit that mabinogi isn't.
I got F*cked up the ass. My EXTREMELY GOOD application wasnt excepted after writing an entire essay for each question. If you get a beta key even on facebook it's like being randomly selected to participate in the super bowl. Damn
Rogue clown
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
I got F*cked up the ass. My EXTREMELY GOOD application wasnt excepted after writing an entire essay for each question. If you get a beta key even on facebook it's like being randomly selected to participate in the super bowl. Damn

That's why you keep it nice and short. I'm assuming that developers don't want to read a whole essay on stuff you probably made up.
[r]aid