Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Amazing game, tried playing the korean version of monter hunter for the PC but my laptop can't handle it that well, too bad I sold my wii or I would buy this.
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post

Are you fucking serious?

Yup. Same with all PAL consoles.

Most devs have ditched 50hz support because it causes sync/speed issues, but some insist on supporting it.

We've had TVs with 60hz here for the past 15 years so why they don't just get rid of the 50hz crap all together I don't know, it's not like you can easily hook up a console to an out-dated TV - unless you import RF modulators & use that.

Sucks being isolated for big games like MH-T, I honestly can't see it selling much in the UK. The MMO one will though (MH Frontier amirite?) cos Brits are all WoW fags these days.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
So err, how does the whole wii controller come into this. I just saw a big fuck off sword and thought it would be pretty bitchin' to swing it around yourself. Is this possible?
Buttons AFAIK rather than flailing, or preferably a classic controller.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
If it was motion controlled i'm pretty sure some badass motherfucker would be breaking his TV when he's about to die.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
If it was motion controlled i'm pretty sure some badass motherfucker would be breaking his TV when he's about to die.

This is something I would probably do.

I = No common sense.
A true scot.
I am sorry, completely new to this series but...

Is this free-roaming or is like for example like in GW where you pick a quest a a "hub" then go on a linear path killing monsters/doing quests?

Looks really fun nonetheless, I am going to buy this.
Dirt dosen't need luck
Originally Posted by Madouken View Post

Is this free-roaming or is like for example like in GW where you pick a quest a a "hub" then go on a linear path killing monsters/doing quests?

I'm pretty sure once you accept one of the quests you have the option of going to a place that is already available for you to go anyway.
Originally Posted by Madouken View Post

Free roaming, you get a quest, go and find the beast, fight/follow it over various tracks of land, kill it, turn in quest, done.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
i get this game like 1 hour ago its not bad =P i have not beat the first quest so i cant go online yet i may play it once i get back
Anime United